Thursday 1 December 2011

COACH

Mum just bought herself a black patented leather COACH handbag yesterday. She's always wanted a COACH bag but every time she walks into a COACH retail store, she walks out empty handed complaining that it's too overpriced. Yes, I agree with her. Luxury goods are always overpriced here, thanks to the high import duties. It costs double to buy a COACH bag here, than to make a purchase from the US. Mum's original intention was to wait until we go to Hong Kong to look for some good deals but since she managed to get one from a friend who just got back from the US, I don't think she will be getting any more unless greed gets the better of her. Anyway, I couldn't help but try out her new handbag last night by slinging it over my shoulder pretending I'm a sophisticated woman, and prancing around the living room showing off the new COACH handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment