Sunday 6 November 2011

Two bananas in a banana republic...

It's a long weekend and my friend invited me out to The Gardens for some retail therapy. You see, she had been travelling in Italy for almost two weeks but did not have the time (and Euros) to go browsing for Gucci and Prada in Rome. Off we went on a lovely sunny Sunday morning with very light traffic on the Federal Highway.

I bought a cool preppy looking slate-coloured half-zip four-button pullover from Banana Republic. It's got a high collar that is fastened with a zipper and 4 large buttons. It was also my very first purchase from Banana Republic since I was always under the impression that their clothing was very overpriced. But I was very surprised with what I found today and I can't wait to show it off next casual Friday at work although it's really for my trip to Hong Kong next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment