Tuesday 22 November 2011

In dreams I run away...


I have not been able to sleep properly for the past couple of nights. I'm either running away from something or getting in fights with people, or getting very emotional and breaking down in tears.

If there was a dream interpreter, the interpretation would be that deep down inside, I am running away from some problems in my life. Currently, I cannot see any reason for me to run away from anything. I don't think I am trying to escape from anything at the moment. I'm quite happy with my life. The only time when I constantly dreamt I was running away was last year when I was working in a Big 4 accounting company. Everything about the place was negative to me from the people, the work, the culture and the environment. And so I left to save my sanity!

However, leaving that place hasn't really made me forget about it. It still gives me the shudders whenever I think about it. Just two nights ago, I dreamt I was trying to escape from the Big 4 office stealthily during work hours - silently moving along the corridors in the dark, my body pressed tight against the wall and sneaking into lifts undetected. And I successfully escaped and ended up at the LEGO aisle of a large toy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment