Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney Houston, 1963 - 2012

This morning I received news from Facebook that Whitney Houston was found dead in a hotel. Her cause of death has not been announced yet. This is sad news for me as Whitney Houston is my number one singer of all time. She is a music legend. Nobody else can match her vocal style and abilities, except perhaps Christina Aguilera.

As a tribute to Whitney, here are my top five favourite Whitney Houston songs:

1. I Have Nothing


2. I Will Always Love You


3. Run To You


4. Greatest Love of All


5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody


Today, we mourn the loss of another music legend. Rest in peace, Whitney Houston. Your music which has inspired many, will forever live on.

Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment