Friday 3 February 2012

Long weekend ahead


It's Friday again and it's the last working day before another long weekend (4 days to be exact). I've completed my work for the morning and I'm in a holiday mood already. I hope my manager doesn't assign me any new major work before we go off for a break.

This holiday I am planning to build some Lego models and photograph them. I have a sizeable Lego collection (combined with my brother's) all stacked up in my brother's cupbaord in his bedroom. I particularly like collecting the minifigures that come with each set. Our collection ranges from pirates to knights, fire engine, spaceships, just to name a few. We even have the licensed Lego themes such as Star Wars and Harry Potter. I'm thinking of starting a Pirates of the Caribbean collection. The 4184 The Black Pearl set looks so tempting...

No comments:

Post a Comment