Saturday 23 January 2010

The Zombies Ate Your Brains!

Last weekend I was down with some stomach discomfort after eating some really spicy 'dak bulgogi' (Korean BBQ chicken) for lunch on Friday so I was stuck at home. While playing some facebook game, I stumbled upon an ad for Plants vs Zombies and decided to give it a go since a friend highly recommended the game to me before. And then it was battle time. I spent the whole evening shooting zombies. It is a really fun game where you get to grow all sorts of plants to defend your house from zombies. And there are 50 levels of gaming so you can be assured you won't get bored. What's more - as you complete the levels, you get to unlock mini-games and finally when you have completed all levels, you unlock the 'Survival Mode' game which means endless gaming! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some zombies to slay...

No comments:

Post a Comment