Sunday 10 January 2010

Late Sunday night update

Hello! I feel like it's been ages since I last posted anything even though the last update was last Monday! Well, it's been a pretty normal week with a slow start and work gradually building up towards the end of the week. And no, I haven't been too busy (or even busy at all - LOL!) to post; it's just that I couldn't think of anything to write.

I'm currently listening to the Jamie Cullum Twentysomething CD I just bought today. I've been wanting to get this album since 2006 but I never got to buying it. CD's aren't exactly cheap here - it costs more to buy an original CD than to have a good meal in a fancy restaurant. It's no surprise how many people turn to buying pirated CDs or downloading from the net. Well, as for me I'm not exactly a smart-@$$ when it comes to downloading free stuff from the internet so I'd rather buy the CD. Oh, and I also get that "feel-good" feeling that I'm supporting my favourite artiste. My favourite songs (in no particular order) from this album are as follows:

1. These Are the Days
2. Twentysomething
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. What a Difference a Day Made

No comments:

Post a Comment