Sunday 9 December 2012

The Hobbit

 With all the hype going on concerning the upcoming release of the movie "The Hobbit - There and Back Again" next week, I decided to get myself the book by J.R.R. Tolkien. Oh, and it came with a free gift too - a Gandalf minifigure. I was a bit hesitant at first after my failed attempt at reading "The Lord of the Rings" 10 years ago, but after reading the first few pages, I felt comfortable enough. And so, I took the book with me everynight before going to bed, all snuggled up under my quilt, reading 1 to 2 chapters a night, speeding up on weekends. Alas, I completed the adventures of Bilbo this very afternoon and will need to look for a new adventure to begin. Or I might just very well read it a second time to remember the story better.

No comments:

Post a Comment