Tuesday 28 June 2011

4 months down the road and...

It's been more than 4 months since my last post. Some things have changed. I went back to my old accounting job in March after bumming around in a consultancy role filled with internal politics and poor management and I have never felt happier!

I have also moved on to a new hobby. From tropical fish-keeping I have now started collecting Lord of the Rings miniatures produced by Games Workshop. Well, it's more like expanding my collection rather than starting afresh. I started collecting these miniatures back in 2006 but had a really small collection since I was a uni student living in Sydney with a tight budget.

Galadriel, Protectress of Lothlorien.





Thranduil, King of Mirkwood





Gandalf the White, Head of the Order of Wizards

No comments:

Post a Comment