Saturday 12 December 2009

I could have shopped all night!

*To the tune of "I Could Have Danced All Night" from My Fair Lady:
"I could have shopped all night! I could have shopped all night! And still have asked for more!
I could have spread my wings, and bought a million things I've never bought before..."


December's THE month for a shopping spree! Purge your thoughts of saving your hard-earned money. Enter a world where wants overpower needs. With all the bargains too good to ignore, I got myself the following items:

1. TOPMAN hunter hat
2. TOPMAN ear warmers
3. TOPMAN fingerless gloves
4. TOPMAN duffle hoody
5. Levi's 523 straight jeans
6. Ted Baker sunglasses

The sheer opulence of the decorations that deck the malls in green, red and gold trimmings add to the inevitable hedonistic feeling one gets when entering the high-end malls carrying all sorts of designer brands. Huge banners depicting sultry-looking models, mannequins wearing the season's latest fashion, the word "SALE" boldly emblazoned on the store's windows and familiar carols playing in the background are the sights and sounds during the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment